I have had hemorrhoids or piles and am well and truly cured by using a natural hemorrhoid treatment. l can laugh about my past situation now as they were a real pain in the bum both literally and physically and, if you are reading this and are suffering from hemorrhoids, l know exactly what you are going through, but there is a natural solution available which will remove your hemorrhoids within 48 hours.
Medical statistics in 2000 stated that 40% of the adult population over the age of 50 have suffered from hemorrhoids but recent statistics of 2006 stated that due to changing living and working lifestyles in major cities worldwide, many adults, both male and female as young as 30 years of age are suffering from hemorrhoids and the belief of some doctors and specialists worldwide is due to jobs requiring people to sit for lengthy periods namely in an office environment, truck and taxi drivers and equipment operators plus our eating habits have changed for the worse where we are eating far more fast foods which are high in fats and oils are contributing to hemorrhoids.
There are many articles and reports in newspapers and on T.V. concerning obesity due to our over reliance on fast foods and this is also seen as a contributing factor to the cause of hemorrhoids.
Some doctors report that young children who are obese will suffer from hemorrhoids by the time they are teenagers.
Anything that places unnatural internal pressure or strain on your rectum, anus, bottom, backside, rear end, caboose, derriere, ring, butt, touche, bum or ar.e causing internal veins to become inflamed, swollen and sometimes rupture which then causes bleeding,
* Constipation or straining for a bowel movement,
* Eating too many wrong foods that are high in fats & oils,
* Obesity or constantly overweight,
* Sitting for too long in the one position,
* Lack of exercise, like walking or running,
* Prolonged, severe or constant coughing,
* Ladies, whilst pregnant and during child birth,
* Manually lifting and or shifting heavy loads constantly,
* Excessive smoking.
* Old Age.
* The most noticeable symptom is the sheer pain and irritation you feel when sitting on the toilet trying to pass a bowel movement,
* Blood in toilet bowl when finished and blood on the toilet paper,
* Very tender and sore backside from wiping when finished,
* Painful swelling around the anus,
* A constant burning and itching sensation around your bottom,
* Discomfort and pain when standing, walking or sitting down for long periods,
* Unable to sleep due to heat, sweating and pain from your rectum,
* Mood swings, irritable, hot and cold flushes from the constant pain,
There are many treatments available, most of which only provide short term pain relief from the above symptoms but immediate attention must be made to your food intake and or diet plus an exercise campaign and this must be kept up with at all times because once you get rid of your hemorrhoids you do not want them to return.
Do Not Take pain killer tablets or pills as they will constipate you.
* Take a warm water bath 2 – 3 times daily,
* Apply hemorrhoid cream, oil or ointment 2 -3 times daily or as recommended by your doctor, chemist or pharmacist.
* Mix one desert spoon of vinegar into one cup of lukewarm water and apply with cotton wool swabs,
* Insertion of a hemorrhoid suppository,
* Apply an ice pack to reduce swelling and the burning sensation – no longer than 10 minutes without a break,
* Change your diet to replace fast foods with high fiber foods such as whole grains, fruit, salads and vegetables,
* If your job requires you to sit for long periods, invest in a hemorrhoid or rubber cushion and stand up and walk around or stretch after each hour.
* Reduce alcohol intake and replace with 6 – 8 glasses of water or low sugar fruit juice daily,
* Develop a daily exercise routine of at least 20 minutes of walking or running to improve your health and reduce weight.
* Wear lose fitting underwear and clothes to reduce any chaffing,
* Give up or reduce smoking until hemorrhoids are gone,
* When going to the toilet, try not to strain.
* Consult your doctor to discuss surgery.
Apart from surgery, a natural hemorrhoid cure that acts as an anti -inflammatory has been proven to be most successful over time to treat, cure and remove hemorrhoids once and for all. What this does is to naturally calm,soothe and reduce the strained and swollen veins back to normal size thus relieving the pain, discomfort and irritation.
Naturally treating hemorrhoids gets to the source or the root of the problem being the internal inflammation, swelling and poor blood circulation that contribute to the formation of hemorrhoids. This is a cure to the problem and not just a treatment providing short term relief.
Natural treatment also provides a fast, safe and easy cure without any side effects all within 48 hours of commencement with the program.