Taking your family or friends for a long ride with your Ford Escape-away from the busy city streets-would be a perfect way to spend the hot summer days and of course, to test this SUV's performance. Ford Escape is an entry-level Sport Utility Vehicle, and although positioned a rank lower than the best-selling SUV, the Ford Explorer, it offers a respectable line of performance auto parts, impressive power and remarkable rugged looks. In 2004, a hybrid Escape model was launched, giving Ford the pride of introducing the first Sport Utility Vehicle to use hybrid technology. The 2004 Ford Escape Hybrid was proven to be 75% more fuel efficient than the other Ford Escape models and other SUVs as well.
You must be excited driving the Ford Escape for your adventure, but before you head for fun, make sure your vehicle is equipped with the necessary auto parts and accessories to ensure your comfort, comfort and most especially, safety. Whether you are driving a Ford Escape or not, you must do a regular checkup on your auto to ensure it's always at its best shape and driving condition. Although built with Ford's high quality standards, Ford Escape Parts are also subject to common car problems, especially when it is not given enough care and attention.
If you want your vehicle to work at its best, do not let small problems pass without fixing them. They can be a big source of stress and great financial burden, too. But do not worry because the friendliest and most comprehensive Ford Parts Discount store offers excellent quality replacement Ford Parts at very reasonable prices. Ford Parts Online now features updated inventory of the most dependable Ford performance parts, Ford body parts and even Ford accessories. If you are thinking about buying Ford Parts Used, think again. You can now buy original top quality Ford parts at exciting deals easy, fast, conveniently and securely online.
Here are some insights that can help you prepare your vehicle for a long ride and some tips on car maintenance. Replacement and aftermarket auto parts stated can be found at Ford Parts Online , the most experienced and trusted Ford Parts Discount store:
1. Ford Wheels [http://www.carpartsmax.com/Ford_Wheels.html/] are the closest to the road, so they are more prone to wear and tear. Always wash your Ford Wheels with soap and water to prevent corrosion. Likewise the tires must be properly scoured to remove deep down grime and small particles it came contact with on the road. If you notice serious problems, do not hesitate to replace them. It's better to spend extra amount for a new wheels rather than suffer the inconveniences of a road accident.
2. Traveling during the hottest days of the year could be wearisome if your air conditioning system is not working. Check the major parts of your a / c system, especially the Ford AC Condenser, which is the one in charge of cooling off the refrigerant gas that absorbs the heat from the cabin. Check if the condenser has leaks; The refrigerant gas could freeze anything it contacts and could suffocate when inhaled.
3. Check the electrical system; Especially, check your Ford Alternators and test the battery. Without these two essential parts of the system, your car will not run. Make sure your battery and the alternator are free from damages.
4. Replace busted Ford Lights. Driving without sufficient light especially at night is extremely dangerous. When driving off-road, you may need additional auto lights for added safety.
5. Lastly, do not forget to check the engine, fuel and the fuel filter to avoid breakdowns and roadside delays. Clean filters could help you improve the vehicle's performance and help you save on fuel expenses.